The college football season kicked off last weekend with four football stadiums sporting new digital signs and tech from ANC -- SMU’s Gerald Ford Stadium, Alabama’s Bryant-Denny Stadium, Rutgers’ SHI Stadium and Marshall’s Joan C. Edwards Stadium -- and SBJ's Bret McCormick reports that three more will show off their new LED tech this weekend during home games at Reynolds Razorback Stadium at Arkansas, Boise State’s Albertsons Stadium and Louisville’s L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium.
The group is part of 18 college football venues using ANC digital signs and tech in their stadiums, including at least one from each Power Five conference.
Among the highlights of the new installations are:
- Main endzone scoreboards at Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- TV-visible field-level digital signage in the south endzone of Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Two main endzone boards, three new ribbon boards, and a five-year ANC Studios animation graphics package for Rutgers at SHI Stadium
- A new main scoreboard at Albertsons Stadium that is the largest in the MWC
- At Marshall, a multi-sport, long-term complete venue partnership that centers on Joan C. Edwards Stadium but also includes content packages and software for baseball, softball, and soccer venues
Full article: https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Articles/2023/09/08/anc-new-signs-rutgers-alabama-smu-marshall