“It’s even better than we thought,” reports the Fort Worth Star-Telegram after taking in George Strait's country music shows at the recently opened, 14,000 capacity Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas.
Partners in the $540 million project, ANC’s expertise in experience design for multi-purpose venues across the country helped deliver the arena’s most prominent displays and points of fan engagement.
Aligning closely with Dickies Arena to ensure the displays complemented the overall architectural work of the arena, ANC’s design and best-in-class technology integration incorporated includes:
- The focal-point center-hung featuring a rounded display that provides optimal viewing for content, stats, video, and animations. Comprised of four 6mm displays measuring 25.2 feet high by 37.8 feet wide, these seamlessly wrap into four corners, ensuring optimal viewing from every angle.
- Two 4mm boards placed inside the center video board on the east and west sides.
- 360-degree, 16mm fascia ribbon board wraps around the upper bowl and along the sidelines, all helping to provide additional stats and scoring.
- Four courtside scoring tables featuring 4mm product along the sidelines.
- ANC’s award-winning vSOFT (now LiveSync) operating system seamlessly synchronizes and operates all displays, offering continuous playback throughout the display network.
The $540 million public-private partnership between the city and private donors has provided a state-of-the-art venue to house the Fort Worth Stock Show and leading acts across entertainment and sports including the first two rounds of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament in 2020, as well as the Women’s Gymnastics Championships.
Sports Video Group: New Dickies Arena Is Designed for an Extensive Range of Audio
Fort Worth Star-Telegram: In Fort Worth, there’s only one complaint about Dickies Arena: not enough whiskey